• Solar powered sensor LED floodlight
• Solar supply, no mains power, no energy costs
• Monocrystalline solar panel, will even charge on a cloudy/snowy day
• Rechargeable lithium-iron phosphate battery – 60 days of light when fully charged
• Passive infrared sensor type – 8m range 140° Detection Angle
• 1.2W LED bulb delivering 150 lumens brightness cool white (4000K)
• Equivalent to 60W incandescent
• 50,000 hours average life span
• The solar panel can be removed from the light
• 2 lux brightness response
• IP44 rated
• Integrated compass for pointing the solar panel south
• Dimensions – L:189mm x W:298mm x D:186.5mm
No energy costs. No power connection. No compromising.
Never again become agitated over solar lights that let you down: developing the XSolar, STEINEL now has the first solar light that always works. In technical terms, it combines the best components – from the highly efficient monocrystalline solar panel, the high-performance infrared sensor and the temperature-resistant rechargeable battery providing lighting availability for 60 days to the intelligent microprocessor control system – reliably illuminating up to 30 sq.m. of your outdoor space with bright LED light. 365 days a year. In any weather. And zero energy costs. This makes it the smartest solution for mounting on garden walls, external walls and wherever there’s no power connection available.