Z-Wave.Me Wall Controller Single BJ 2000
This battery operated single paddle controller allows controlling other Z-Wave devices such as dimmers, switches or window blinds. It can be used either directly controlling Z-Wave devices directly or to activate scenes in a IP gateway as a scene controller. Removing the paddle the device has four buttons that can be used to manage a Z-Wave network (Include devices, exclude devices, set associations, …). The device fits into the design of the switching series Duro 2000 SI of Busch-Jaeger in color white. Due to the battery power it can be mounted on every plain and clean place.
- Wireless behaviour: transmitter
- Z-Wave type: controller
- Controllable Z-Wave groups: 2 or 4 different scenes
- Distance: up to 30 m in buildings
- Display: LED to confirm wireless operations
- Local operation: one paddle
- Control and Setup: 4 buttons plus LED behind the switching paddle
- Installation: on every flat surface, no pattress box needed.
- Power supply: Lithium Battery